The growth of online universe has seen a tremendous jump over the last decade. The trends on the internet outgrows the former with a blink of an eye at the same time the benchmark for a good and interactive design registers a new high very quickly. With the online marketing space growing in leaps and bounds over the last few year giving a designer huge canvas to exercise his skills and produce novelty outputs. With the introduction of Infographics, area of brand marketing has expanded allowing a refreshing change.
Information graphics or Infographics has become a prevalent and effective tool for online communication. It is a graphical or visual depiction of any kind of information or data. Although pure graphics have been in use for a very long time, but adding graphics to online tools has added both simplicity and provides ease of understanding. It displays the instructive data in an interactive and creative way complemented with the use of colorful graphics. This allows an instant grasping of information rather than reading abundance of text in paragraphs or tables which is not that enticing.
With the digital data taking over the online space, the relevance of Infographics has gone higher than ever. The digital space now is trying to capture as many eyeballs as possible, using infographics and trying to capture the audience attention has equally increased. Web is a more of an interactive medium and Infographics provide understanding of a large data in quickest possible time.
What makes an Infographic better is the way it presents crisp data and promotes a brand recall. It can be further improved by adding features like:
- It should have a clearly defined objective which is able to throw a meaningful information. An interesting infographic is of no use if a viewer looking at it is unable to extract relevant information.
- It should be able to leave an impression through valid data which gets magnified. It should be able to leave an impression and creating a memorable experience.
- It should be able to generate thoughts in the mind of the viewer. A compelling infographic is not just a one way information but makes the viewer to create primary or secondary conversation around it.
- It should be able to generate exclusivity and a unique point of view so to propel the user to share it. The more it gets shared, the more impact this infographic makes.
- It should be simple and avoid cluttered data. In the digital arena, catching the attention span of the viewer is of primary importance and having highly confusing infographics may turn the viewer away to another link.
No doubt it is a great tool of presenting information to its audience. It is a very powerful source of information which has the capability to create long lasting impression about your brand and enhance its recall count. Using infographics has become the need of the hour today and can help you to connect with the reader in an effective way.
- WhatsApp introduces payments to promote the vision of Digital India
- The trends of growth in the mobile app industry over last few years
- How to use the Sarahah app
- Plumbing websites for design inspiration
- How to Build a Yoga Teacher Website
- Custom Web Design for Beauty Salons
- Cost-Effective Web Design Strategies for Event Planners
- How does Better Strategy Help in Good Conversions?
- What is OpenCart? Pros and Cons of OpenCart Platform
- Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016