Bootstrap is the most popular word in the world of web development these days. If you have some knowledge about web development then you must have heard about bootstrap for sure. It is the most advanced form of CSS, HTML and JS framework for creating responsive and mobile projects online. If you are willing to use this technology in your website, here is how you can do so!
I can simply send you to the getting started link on their website. There are a lot of things that you can learn. The setup guide itself is very informative and provides information on installing browser, composer and npm, information on integration with LESS and Sutoprefixer, and many licenses, templates and translations; it is not a step by step guide so it is essential to have proper knowledge so that you can apply the information easily.
When I got to know about bootstrap, responsive web design was new and not everyone knew about it. Being a novice in web designing, understand bootstrap was even more confusing and made the process even more difficult for me. The beginners may need more than just a guide and definitions of the terms. They may require step by step guide with examples to apply these changes while making a website.
My guide is a first look into bootstrap for the beginners so I won’t be including Sass and LESS integration to it which is more like advanced concept. This version works on the current versions of bootstrap 3 and might as well work for the future ones too.
- Learn front-end framework is and using it
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
What is a Bootstrap?
Bootstrap can be narrowed to three main files:
Why is framework important?
You don’t necessarily need a framework but these frameworks are popular and have several benefits so it’s essential to learn how you with wit them
Frameworks can assist you in a variety of ways like:
- Prevent recurrence between the projects
- Add steadiness to code and design between projects and developers
- Use responsive design to let your site adapt to different screen sizes like –desktop, mobile, and everything else
- Quickly prototype latest designs
- guarantee cross-browser compatibility
A web project that you make using responsive web design will work nicely on various browsers and will be free from fallbacks that occur for old browsers. Bootstrap is a big open source community working on covering it. Also when most of the developers are using the same system, working in a harmony becomes easy.
It is essential to have a website which will work well on different interfaces and responsive website is a one size that fits all needs of different users.
- Ways to promote your brand through LinkedIn
- All you need to know about Progressive Web Apps
- Magento introduces all new Security Scan tool
- How visual search technologies can enhance the prospects of ecommerce business
- Using Joomla for custom web development
- Why go for a creative web design company
- Make the most of social media marketing for increasing the sales figures
- How WordFence is the perfect security plugin for WordPress?
- How a static website is different from a dynamic website?
- How to get more from your Facebook fan page?
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017