If you believe that mobile apps are solely meant for big brands, you are badly mistaken. More and more midsize and small businesses are going with the mobile trend and trying to understand how the app fits in with an effective mobile marketing strategy along with a mobile friendly website.
Nowadays, you would notice that multiple small businesses with which you interact in daily life have a dedicated mobile app. Companies like these are ahead of the game when it comes to building a solid customer base. Before you go about building an app for your business you need to ask yourself whether an app makes sense for you and your business. The truth is that mobile apps work great for most small establishments, but they are not suitable for everyone. If you can honestly answer the following questions with a yes then you should get an app made:
- a) Would it be beneficial if you could reach your customers 24/7?
Pretty easy question isn’t it? Every business owner likes to reach their customers regardless of their location and time.
- b) Can you provide a productive and fun mobile experience tightly wrapped around your brand?
This question might be a little tricky to answer for small business owners, but don’t be quick to answer. Even if you are only selling stuff, you can come up with a mobile app which can combine social elements and fun with great deals and rewards.Before you dismiss the concept of an app for your business give it some creative thought.
- c) Will a mobile app be beneficial for your business?
This might look like the simplest question but it is rather difficult to answer. It is tempting to reach the customers at any time but how exactly will it benefit you? In the example stated above, with the app providing discounts and rewards, you are enticing customers to purchase again and again. On the other hand, in case you are a personal trainer, your goal must be to build a community around your brand or to establish yourself as an expert. You might have an app simply to support your business, so keeping a track of your ROI might not be that simple.
Things you can gain by developing an app:
- Earn money – whether it is with in-app purchases or with ads, smart retailers can easily monetize their apps to generate another income stream
- Reach a new customer set – hoping that a good number of your customers download and utilise the app,having an app also comes with the potential to tap into a greater customer base.
- Showcase services and products – although your mobile app will have both a purpose and benefit for the end user, it will also act like an ad for your business.
When it comes to mobile marketing you might be an early adopter among your peers, it is essential for you to know that nothing is holding your competitors back from starting. Al that you need is some smart planning and creative thinking to get a great app in the market.
- Ways to promote your brand through LinkedIn
- All you need to know about Progressive Web Apps
- Magento introduces all new Security Scan tool
- How visual search technologies can enhance the prospects of ecommerce business
- Using Joomla for custom web development
- Why go for a creative web design company
- Make the most of social media marketing for increasing the sales figures
- How WordFence is the perfect security plugin for WordPress?
- How a static website is different from a dynamic website?
- How to get more from your Facebook fan page?
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017