Up to a few years back, the term Mobile apps or applications meant very little to the general population. Fast forward today, there are mobile applications ready to assist you in just anything. From tracking your health to banking to getting a cab to even ordering food, mobile applications can do just about anything. But how can these applications help you with your business?
Mentioned below are several ways any business can utilise a mobile app and reap benefits by integrating them with their business:
- As an enhanced or add-on feature to any existing product — With the help of mobile applications companies are providing their customers with new ways to interact with their services or products. This could be easily done by a mobile app which allows the users to view data similar to that available on the website or even a product which directly connects to the given hardware and provides easier ways of controlling and connecting that hardware.
- As a new service or product offering — Some companies are benefitting from customised mobile applications by developing new markets or entirely new products to sell in their existing markets. Some of them are even using mobile applications to build their businesses models around them.
- As a lead generation and marketing tool — Companies are also creating mobile applications to help in better engagement and communication with their fans, potential customers or existing customers.
- As a way to improve business processes — There are several benefits that are associated with adopting mobile applications with your business including cost reductions, productivity gains, customer satisfaction, sales performance and employee satisfaction.
- An opportunity to stand apart from your competition — customised mobile applications is very rare when it comes to smaller industries. By getting a mobile app for your business you get to be the first neighbourhood business to provide a mobile application to your customers.
- An opportunity to improve your visibility in the industry — everyone is aware of the fact that the app stores are growing and that too very rapidly, but they still have miles to go before they can come anywhere near the number of websites available on the internet. In fact it is nearly impossible for the app store to grow at this rapid rate. It is quite easy for your company to stand out from 600,000 mobile applications, than to stand apart from above 10 million websites. Also with a customised mobile app you don’t have to deal with things like SEO. Making the right investment in getting a great app developed might just provide your business with the much needed kick.
There are benefits associated with both customised mobile application solutions and the off the shelf applications available in various app stores. But greater benefits can be reaped with a customised mobile application. These allow the flexibility needed to address the needs of any specific industry. The integration of customised mobile applications can help your company to radically reinvent certain processes, allow core business processes to integrate with your mobiles and allows you to build an application that can accommodate certain specific requirements.
- How WordFence is the perfect security plugin for WordPress?
- How a static website is different from a dynamic website?
- How to get more from your Facebook fan page?
- Role and importance of A/B testing in modern day web and mobile development
- Starting your app - Ionic Framework
- How to hide a file in your Google Drive in plain sight
- How to secure your social media accounts
- A brief look at the features of Google Tez payment app
- Protect yourself from the cyber attacks
- WhatsApp introduces payments to promote the vision of Digital India
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016